Tuesday, June 28, 2011

Sweet Sunday Sketch Challenge No 123

Hi.  Its been another wet cold day here in Auckland, and another opportunity to get into the craft room.  I thought this sketch was the perfect opportunity to test out another of the MFT stamps I recently purchased  Here is the sketch.



And this is my take on the sketch.



I have used Who's that girl you take the take from MFt stamps and copic markers to colour, still betting used to the markers, and I wish I had more colours but I am slowly growing a collection. 

Supplies:
Stamps:  MFT who's that girl you take the cake
Cardstock:  stampin'up, basic grey pattern paper
Ink:  memento tuxedo black
miscellaneous:  stampin'up punch, copic markers, diamantes.

Hope you like my take on this sketch.  Thanks for stopping by.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...