Friday, July 1, 2011

Hot Chocolate Time

Evening.  Thought I would take a break from my current obsession with MFT stamps and post something else tonight.  Hot chocolates, I have certainly been having my fair share at the moment with the cold weather so thought perfect time to post this card using the like it a latte set from Stampin Up.

I have stamped the image in close to coca and really red.



I have then layered with chocolate chip and used inverted corner punch and brads.  I have stamped coffee beans in cocoa on cocoa card.  Regal rose has been embossed with cuttlebug devine swirl.  Card is chocolate chip and chocolate ribbon.

Supplies:
Stamps:  Like it a latte - Stampin'Up, Cardstock: stampin'Up chocolate chip, close to cocoa, regal rose, whisper white, ink: close to cocoa, extras:  brads, ribbon, cuttlebug devine swirl embossing folder


Thanks for stopping by.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...