Sunday, July 3, 2011

Penny Black Hedgehogs

Hi.  Another weekend over and two more weeks until school holidays.  Yay and two weeks off work.  I can't wait.  The kids and I are looking forward to sleeping in and chilling out,  we have a list of movies we want to see, and  friends to catch up with so should be good.  Also  a good time to spend in the craft room and catch up on some scrapbooking.  I was looking at my stamp collection and pulled out a couple of old favourites from penny black.  I just love the penny black hedgehogs and thought it was time to use them again.  I made two cards using the same design and papers, I am into square cards at the moment, and also flowers.




I have stamped this image using memento tuxedo black, and coloured with tombow markers, I have used coluzzle circle cutters, and have layered onto patterned papers, have added flowers from and stampin up and used diamantes and pearls.  The next card is very similar, I have used different penny black stamp and brads and prima flowers mixed with stampin up.

Supplies:  Stamps: Penny black, Card: stampin'up, bazzill basics, pattern paper, ink:memento tuxedo black, accessories: tombow markers, coluzzle circle cutters, brads, pearls, prima flowers, stampinup flowers, pearls,diamantes.

Thanks for stopping by to have a look.

 

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...