Monday, July 11, 2011

MFTWSC27

Evening.  MFT has another fabulous challenge this week.  I have actually made two cards for this weeks challenge.   I had already made my card, but had a package arrive in the mail today.  So excited my second delivery of MFT stamps and my first DIENAMICS yeah,  so couldn't resist giving them a test run.  Here is my first card.





For this card I have used MFT stamps you're so tweet.  I was going through my stack of patterned paper and dug out some basic grey paper and peared it with some bazzill basics and  stampin' up. 

Supplies: 
Stamps: MFT you're so tweet, cardstock: bazzill, stampin'up, basic grey, ink: memento tuxedo black, miscellaneous: nestabilities, brads, ribbons, prima flowers, stampin up punch, copic markers

For my second card I used the same colours as I really liked how they came together, but used different stamps and of course my new dienamics.




Supplies:  Stamps MFT fairy girl, Cardstock: bazzill, stampin'up, basic grey, ink: memento tuxedo black ink:  miscellaneous: copic markers, nestabilies, dienamics, ribbon,  brads, handmade crochet flower.

Thanks for stopping by to look.


No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...