Monday, July 25, 2011

MFTWSC29

Evening.  What miserable weather we are having at the moment.  Winter is definitely here.  With really cold temperatures and lots of rain.  I shouldn't complain though at least we are not snowed in like friends and family in Christchurch.  I managed to make time to make a card for Mft Wednesday stamp club.  And a chance to christian my new alm stamp from MFT..  I really like these stamps, my 11 year old daughter loves them and wants to make cards for all of her friends.  Here is my entry for this weeks challenge.



Supplies:
Stamps:  MFT ALM I need some face time, paper: bazzill basics, stampin up old olive, lovely lilac,echo park pattern paper, Ink: memento tuxedo black, stampin up old olive, lovely lilac, accessories:  copic markers, dienamics dainty lace border, su ribbon, cuttlebug embossing folder swiss dots, prima flowers, su brads

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...