Sunday, July 31, 2011

SFYTT July

Hi.  I can't believe it's the end of another month.  Just enough time to enter this month's SFYTT.   Nothing like leaving it till the last minute.  I have really enjoyed making cards for all of the sketch challenges this week, unfortunately I missed the deadline for a couple, so will have to be more organised next time.  I also gave myself a challenge this week.  To use SU kraft as the base for all of my cards, I have so much kraft card I needed to use it up.  Luckily kraft goes with everything, and I was really happy with how the cards turned out.  Here is my card for this months sketch.

I have used the adorable blooming good day stamp from MFT Stamps And this is the inside of the card.



Recipe
stamps: Pure Innocence - Blooming good day (MFT Stamps),ink:   tuxedo black ( memento), buckaroo blue, so saffron (SU),  card:  kraft, riding hood red, pretty in pink, wild wasabi, baja breeze (SU), home tweet home a place to nest pattern paper (my little shoe box), accessories: 3 flower punch , corner punch (SU), flower embossing folder (cuttlebug).

Thanks for stopping by to visit. 


No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...