Saturday, July 30, 2011

R is for Riley challenge 1511 and Mojo Monday 201

Evening.  I received an exciting parcel in the mail this week.  My first order of Riley and Co stamps, of course I had to buy some more copic markers to colour Riley and  I had to try out my new stamps right away, just as well I have been on holiday this week.  This first card incorporates two challenges firstly the R is for Riley, to make a card with red, ribbon and rhinestones, I thought this weeks mojo monday challenge was ideal for this.  Here is a picture of the mojo Monday sketch.
 
Here is my card.


I have substituted the buttons for rhinestones and I have used twine, instead of ribbon,  I have also used my new water mark that my son designed for me.

Supplies: Stamps: Riley and Co, hero arts, ink: menento tuxedo black, su card, pattern paper, accessories: copic markers, su markers, su twine, diamantes.

Thanks for stopping by.



2 comments:

MiamiKel said...

This is just wonderful, Anne-Marie! I love the soft, comfy feel of your card - perfect paper to match this cutie Riley! Wonderfully crafted! Thanks for joining the R is for Riley blog challenge this week!

:: BlueInks :: said...

I love those DP's together. Great card!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...