Saturday, July 30, 2011

Sweet Sunday Sketch Challenge SSSC127

Evening.  I hopefully will just get this card into this weeks challenge in time.  I received a parcel from the US earlier this week, with some Riley & Co stamps so perfect chance to try them out, they stamp up so beautifully and are so fun to use, I also gave myself another challenge with this card to not use pink .  This is what I came up with for this weeks challenge.

My son took the photos for me, he is enjoying playing with different angles and lighting, so here is the card from another angle.

Supplies:  Stamps:  Riley & Co, Hero arts, ink:   menento tuxedo black, card:  su card and pattern paper, Accessories: su punch, su twine, copic markers for riley E31,E33,E35,E57 and W1 for around the picture, su markers. 

Thanks for visiting.


No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...